Met Bethesda, 6,000-Square-Foot Restaurant Massachusetts Chain in Westfield Montgomery Mall in Bethesda - Closed

Stopped in here for dinner Saturday night before a movie with friends.  We sat at the bar, which is huge.  Friendly bartender walked us through the menus (they have a separate Bar Menu) and the drink menu.  They have some Fat Tuesday looking machine at the bar filled with a bunch of different juices or something, not my thing so was not really paying attention.  Tried a couple of app (tuna/salmon tartare and brown sugar beef from their Char Bar), overpriced but passable.

We all ordered burgers which were fine and cooked to order but seemed a bit small.

All in all, nice space to grab a quick bite before a movie but not a dining destination.  Place was packed when we left around 8 or so for the movie.

Stopped in here for dinner Saturday night before a movie with friends.  We sat at the bar, which is huge.  Friendly bartender walked us through the menus (they have a separate Bar Menu) and the drink menu.  They have some Fat Tuesday looking machine at the bar filled with a bunch of different juices or something, not my thing so was not really paying attention.  Tried a couple of app (tuna/salmon tartare and brown sugar beef from their Char Bar), overpriced but passable.

We all ordered burgers which were fine and cooked to order but seemed a bit small.

All in all, nice space to grab a quick bite before a movie but not a dining destination.  Place was packed when we left around 8 or so for the movie.

I just got this Tweet from @eddietuvan:

"@DCDining bad news as @MetBethesda releases GM Patrick Desotelle because customers loved him but many staff did not. Tail wagging the dog"

Song of the Sea begins its only area run on January 30.  Most beautiful animated tale I've seen in the past two years (and maybe bring a hanky).

That same week, Song of the Sea will also be at the Angelika Pop-up (a long block from Union Market). The screen sizes at the Pop-up are not as majestic as this film deserves.

Instead hit Crave, also new in Monkey Mall, but located near the Cheesecake Factory.

• Like 1