I've got to spend Friday in nearby Princess Anne (42 miles away). Does anyone have any good recommendations for lunch/afternoon snack/early dinner in those environs? I've never been and know nothing about the place.

---

[The following posts have been split into separate threads:

Peakey's (qwertyy)]

I've got to spend Friday in nearby Princess Anne. Does anyone have any good recommendations for lunch/afternoon snack/early dinner in those environs? I've never been and know nothing about the place.

Hardee's? Popeye's?

You'll be in a wasteland. You could drive out to Crisfield while there. The only "culinary" spot of interest in Princess Anne would be the Washington Hotel. I haven't been in years, but they had a smoky bar with lots of local color where they'd serve up the occasional muskrat. I saw Cal Ripken break Gehrig's record on the TV while sitting at that bar. Or you could cruise up to the big city, Salisbury, for Red Lobster or Olive Garden!

Hardee's? Popeye's?

You'll be in a wasteland. You could drive out to Crisfield while there. The only "culinary" spot of interest in Princess Anne would be the Washington Hotel. I haven't been in years, but they had a smoky bar with lots of local color where they'd serve up the occasional muskrat. I saw Cal Ripken break Gehrig's record on the TV while sitting at that bar. Or you could cruise up to the big city, Salisbury, for Red Lobster or Olive Garden!

Yikes. Sounds bleak, man.

Okay, then. I'm driving (god help me) (I don't drive a lot). Anywhere easy-to-get-to a bit further up the coast? I'd love to find somewhere casual, but with a nice view or outdoor seating to enjoy the afternoon...