Gilbert Gottfried (1955-), American Stand-Up Comedian Famous For Raunchy, Over-The-Top Humor

DonRocks

From Gilbert Gottfried:

A man goes to the doctor. The doctor says "You have cancer, and you have Alzheimer's." The man says "Well thank God I don't have cancer!"

You know, there's something about Gottfried's delivery that makes me bleat out loud. I can hear him screaming this joke, and the thought of it cracks me up. His "Aristrocrats" (NSFW, Not Safe For *ANYTHING* - Consider yourselves warned!) is pretty darned funny the first time you hear it (does anyone have a video of the post-9/11 joke?)

(Mine was original humor, btw - I was pretty happy with it.) :)

You know, there's something about Gottfried's delivery that makes me bleat out loud. I can hear him screaming this joke, and the thought of it cracks me up. His "Aristrocrats" (NSFW, Not Safe For *ANYTHING* - Consider yourselves warned!) is pretty darned funny the first time you hear it (does anyone have a video of the post-9/11 joke?)

(Mine was original humor, btw - I was pretty happy with it.)  :)

I don't have the video, but the audio is up on YouTube:

His "Aristrocrats" (NSFW, Not Safe For *ANYTHING* - Consider yourselves warned!) is pretty darned funny the first time you hear it (does anyone have a video of the post-9/11 joke?)

I'm posting this mainly to warn people about Inox's video if they're offended by *anything*, because this is the single raunchiest joke you will ever hear in your lives. Trust me on this - that said, if you can tolerate extreme dirty jokes, I defy anyone to listen to it without laughing at least once.

There is a 2005 film, "The Aristrocrats," Produced by the King Of Creepy Penn Jilette, and Paul Provenza. I saw the film when it came out, and in my opinion, once you've heard Gottfried's version of the joke, there is no reason to see it, because his is - by far - the best delivered in the movie. There are a few others that are good (the film consists of some commentary and interviews, but the crux of it is various comedians telling the joke), but Gottfried's pretty much stands alone.

I wonder if this joke can't be told even better still. I think yes, but you'd have to rehearse it in advance; ad-libbing something better would be a pretty tall order.

Again, I cannot warn people enough just how crude the joke is (click on the Wikipedia link of it in Post #1 of this thread to get an idea *before* watching the video!)

• Like 1