Honeycomb, Small Asian Goods Store at Union Market

Pat

Stop by Honeycomb, their small asian goods store in UM. They make many of the products themselves, and there is always something new and creative, including pickled vegetables and kombucha. 

I've also heard good things about Honeycomb, including that there are limited numbers of specialized products brought in from Japan.  <Don: Should there be a thread for this in Shopping and Cooking?>

• Like 2

Place really is outstanding - I'm in here once a week for something or other. Ton of house-made kimchis, miso pastes, noodles, nuoc cham, soy sauce, fish sauce...you name it. Sarah is always tinkering in the back room, and couldn't be more helpful in guiding you through some of the more interesting ingredients they have on hand. Lots of pantry items and cookbooks, as well. And Pocky sticks! This place rules - should be even bigger inside Maketto.

I've also heard good things about Honeycomb, including that there are limited numbers of specialized products brought in from Japan.  <Don: Should there be a thread for this in Shopping and Cooking?>

Consider it done! :)