We Love Your Pets Too

DonRocks

I know I would personally love to see pictures of peoples' pets. Please feel free to start one thread per member, and we expect pictures of your babies!

Any other topics about pets in general are welcome here, too - it didn't feel right putting this under "Science," so I think this forum belongs here.

Go ahead - brag a little bit. You might even be surprised at how many pet lovers we have here.

• Like 2

I just have to say, as a dog owner, that this new forum or sub forum crosses some kind of not-terrible line for this esteemed DC Food Website. I know it is meant seriously but, probably just due to my own quirks, laughed very hard when I saw this area devoted to...pets.

Donrockwell.com: Lookout Wikipedia! Give it a decade or so and you'll be toast! Or, catnip! :-)

I just have to say, as a dog owner, that this new forum or sub forum crosses some kind of not-terrible line for this esteemed DC Food Website. I know it is meant seriously but, probably just due to my own quirks, laughed very hard when I saw this area devoted to...pets.

Donrockwell.com: Lookout Wikipedia! Give it a decade or so and you'll be toast! Or, catnip! :-)

I figure as long as we don't change our core raison d'ètre, we won't jump the shark; and if we do the jump the shark, we'll jump it by being kind.