In Search Of New Members - Lurkers: Please Join Our Community!

If you've been a distant admirer of donrockwell.com, like so many people are, I invite you to join today, and become an active member of this great community. I've heard from so many people who lurked for years, then finally decided to join, and they're invariably glad they did.

When you join and post, I'll find you and reach out to you. But you've got to take that first step - you'll be welcome here with open arms, by everyone. New members represent our future, and you could be the next star writing about the DC restaurant scene: I'm happy to support you in doing that. The list of area writers who got their start on this website is long and amazing, and there's hardly a single known restaurant writer in the area who isn't a member here.

Please become a member today: It's quick, easy, free, and *private*. Feel free to send me a PM (Private Message) when you do join; otherwise, I'll find you eventually and send you one.

Thanks, and I hope to see you on donrockwell.com!

Rocks

• Like 2

We don't bite! At least not people. :)

That can be arranged if necessary, but the important thing is: We welcome new members with open arms. Please join us! And if you do, I'll be getting in touch with you.

If you're young, and intimidated that this is some sort of "cliquish" private group, please don't be. We would all value your presence here, and your opinion will carry a great deal of weight - you'll be among experts, but not snobs: experts who will encourage you, and be here if you ever need help with something (just look at our "Help Needed" forum - anytime someone has a question, people jump right in to help because they care - this is a great group of members, and the only thing it's missing is you).

Please join us and begin posting - we need you here, and I'm willing to work very hard to make sure you're glad you joined.

It's true.  I am not an expert but I like food and this forum has been helpful in many ways.  I look at it every day to see what people are saying.  I generally don't go to the real trendy places, but this forum will talk about any restaurant, good or bad, trendy or sleepy.  It's a gem!

• Like 1