Great Bartender Looking For New Position In DC

DaveO

One of the people whom I know is excellent is looking for a new bartending position.  He is probably looking in DC.  He'll do high end and/or mixology.  He'll do high volume and speed.  He isn't very particular now.

I know him as one of the more capable, knowledgeable, and responsible bartenders.

BTW:  He received an exemplary review here while at Lincoln, where during a period, he headed their mixology program:

I have to say Alex was a really great surprise to our visit to Lincoln.  One he is a super nice guy bringing extra bar seats around for us.  Two they have a serious cocktail program here.  Three he is super knowledgable.  I was really impressed.  We had a few different cocktails on the menu and the punch.  Everything I had was wonderful.  This is the type of place that I could just go to and hang out at the bar.

Very strong bartender.  DM me if you are looking for this type of person.

btw:  He wrote this piece, which I always liked, as it covers the topic from A to Z, speaks to bartenders and explains steps from A to Z.  He is definitely a cocktail geek.