Don't know quite where to put this, and thinking about it, this is a topic that pushes the opposite of what this Board is about....but Kibbee Nayee just lost 52 lbs. in 100 days.

Nothing weird -- it's called the Ideal Protein diet and it's administered my a health care provider. It was developed in Canada, I think, and it lowers the glycemic index by depriving the body of carbs and loading up on high protein products. Dinner is a normal protein with lots of veggies, but throughout the day, Ideal Protein products are used for breakfast and lunch. I must admit, I've become a bit hooked on some of the chocolate bars and drinks, but the rest of the food is so-so.

I'm transitioning off -- trying to get into a good maintenance mode. My goal was 40 lbs., but I kept going to 52 lbs. Now I'm declaring victory.

The real downside is the abstinence from alcohol, but the upside is quick weight loss. Oh, and I feel better too.

• Like 1

Don't know quite where to put this, and thinking about it, this is a topic that pushes the opposite of what this Board is about....but Kibbee Nayee just lost 52 lbs. in 100 days.

This is absolutely *not* pushing the opposite of what this community is about - this place is about being discerning; not being a pig.

Don't forget also we have these forums - bilrus lost something like 200 pounds. I'd be happy to run another one.

52 pounds in such a short time - that's awesome, Kibbee!

• Like 1