Fresh Seafood Market in (or near) Annapolis - Willing to Travel to Baltimore or DC

SDRivers

Hey Guys,

Im in Annapolis, I am however originally from New York and up there we have some pretty great, fresh seafood markets. When I say fresh seafood what I am saying is a place where distributors sell directly to the public or a shop that usually deals exclusively with distributing to restaurants but willing to sell to consumers. Im willing to go as far as baltimore or DC and a little past to find a good place. Im looking for fresh tuna belly and fresh sea bass/fluke.

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

S

Hey Guys,

Im in Annapolis, I am however originally from New York and up there we have some pretty great, fresh seafood markets. When I say fresh seafood what I am saying is a place where distributors sell directly to the public or a shop that usually deals exclusively with distributing to restaurants but willing to sell to consumers. Im willing to go as far as baltimore or DC and a little past to find a good place. Im looking for fresh tuna belly and fresh sea bass/fluke.

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

S

This is the hub of basically all seafood in this area and sounds like what you are describing

http://www.nafcofish.com/