Short-Notice Saturday Night for Four - Price Not An Issue, but Corkage Would Be Ideal

Pool Boy

Need help.

Baltimore. 4 people. Dinner. Reservations basically needed, no later that 7:30.

We eat everything. Price is not a big issue, but would not want to be astronomical. Ideally has corkage, but no big deal if they don't.

Am I out of luck or any suggestions on places to try and call?  TIA!

Need help.

Baltimore. 4 people. Dinner. Reservations basically needed, no later that 7:30.

We eat everything. Price is not a big issue, but would not want to be astronomical. Ideally has corkage, but no big deal if they don't.

Am I out of luck or any suggestions on places to try and call?  TIA!

Any more detail? For example, have you considered Charleston or Woodbury Kitchen, and if so, what sways you about them, one way or the other?

I know absolutely nothing about the website gobyo.com, other than that I just found it for the first time, and it says that neither Charleston nor Woodbury Kitchen allow corkage. I must emphasize: I didn't even know this website existed until five minutes ago, so you should double-check all information.

I wonder if people starting websites such as this realize just how much more difficult it is to *maintain them* than it is to *start them*.

Any more detail? For example, have you considered Charleston or Woodbury Kitchen, and if so, what sways you about them, one way or the other?

I have been to Charleston and would love to go, but OT says their earliest ressie is 9:30. I guess calling might give me possibilities.  Woodberry Kitchen would be great, the guy in the couple we will be dining with has been there a lot and loves it, but earliest ressie is 9:00. My wife and I are recovering from pneumonia and bronchitis, so going ideally early-ish is more prudent.

Currently have placeholder ressies and Cinghiale Enoteca, Cinghiale Osteria and Fork & Wrench. Looking for other possible guidance of places to try and call if OT is no help.

I have been to Charleston and would love to go, but OT says their earliest ressie is 9:30. I guess calling might give me possibilities.  Woodberry Kitchen would be great, the guy in the couple we will be dining with has been there a lot and loves it, but earliest ressie is 9:00. My wife and I are recovering from pneumonia and bronchitis, so going ideally early-ish is more prudent.

Currently have placeholder ressies and Cinghiale Enoteca, Cinghiale Osteria and Fork & Wrench. Looking for other possible guidance of places to try and call if OT is no help.

Oh, definitely *don't* rely on OpenTable for prime-time Saturday night reservations. That goes for any restaurant, anywhere, that appears to be "sold out."

Have you called Family Meal?

I'm actually thinking somewhere super old-school, like The Helmand or Tio Pepe, might work in this situation.

Oh, definitely *don't* rely on OpenTable for prime-time Saturday night reservations. That goes for any restaurant, anywhere, that appears to be "sold out."

Have you called Family Meal?

I'm actually thinking somewhere super old-school, like The Helmand or Tio Pepe, might work in this situation.

Family Meal looks cool. The Helmand looks delicious. Thanks for the suggestions.

What about Wit and Wisdom? I liked Fork & Wrench when I ate there a couple of years ago.

Heard mixed results about  Wit & Wisdom. Saw Fork & Wrench and I like the look of the menu and had already dropped a placeholder reservation there.