New York City Dining Guide - Queens

iPhone users, follow these steps to create a Queens Dining Guide quasi-app (although right now, the Guide is, erm, "sparsely populated"):

1) Enter the URL of the next post (the actual Dining Guide), and bring it up on your iPhone - you can get the URL by clicking on the very-faint icon that looks like a "less-than sign (<)" at the top-right of any given post. 
2) Tap the plus sign (+) on the bottom of your iPhone screen.

3) Push "Add Bookmark."

Voila! Your own free quasi-app in less than 30 seconds!

---

Please feel free to contact me with any typos, suggestions, corrections, or comments.

In order to ensure future access to this dining guide, simply become a participating member of donrockwell.com.

Go back and read the previous sentence ten times: none of the restaurants covered in this guide serve a free lunch, and there is a very high likelihood that this guide will revert to being a reward for our participating members even though that means limiting readership (which, by definition, makes this website less popular). Our members - the ones who post here - are our life-blood, and they deserve to be rewarded for their efforts. It's very easy to sit back with a cup of coffee and read through all the content here; it takes effort to write and add content, and I want our participating members to know how much I appreciate them - I can't say it enough. Please register, post in the Please Introduce Yourselves thread, and then know that your simple actions have just supported this website which cannot go on without you - it takes less than five minutes, it's absolutely free, and your information is safeguarded and remains private. And if you're already a participating member, allow me to say thank you - the best thing you can do for us is to tell a friend about donrockwell.com (again, another simple action that only takes a few minutes).

Cheers,
Rocks.

---------------- Queens (West-to-East, South-to-North)

---------------- West of I-278

Long Island City (MoMA PS1, Queensboro Bridge) - Map
Alobar - website - @alobarnyc - map
Bierocracy - website - @Bierocracy - map

Astoria - Map
Koliba - website - map
KosoFresh (Formerly BibFresh) - 14-30 Astoria Blvd. - Closed

---------------- East of I-278, West of I-678

Rego Park - Map
Ben's Best - 96-40 Queens Blvd - Closed

Elmhurst - Map
Khao Kang - FourSquare - map