Early Sunday Dinner near Mount Vernon (Baltimore) with a Toddler

dracisk

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a restaurant for an early dinner with a toddler this Sunday near Mount Vernon in Baltimore. We're planning to go to the Enoch Pratt Library and maybe the Walters, so we're looking for something in the general vicinity of those locations. Walking distance would be ideal, but we could possibly drive for something great (preferably to an area with not insane parking). I'd love to go to Helmand (I've been before, but it's been about 10 years), but I'm not sure if the husband or the toddler would be up for it. Does anyone have any other recommendations?

ETA: I'm thinking restaurants other than Afghan, Indian, Middle Eastern, etc., would probably work best for us. Bonus if they have French fries for the toddler (but not required).

Thanks in advance!

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a restaurant for an early dinner with a toddler this Sunday near Mount Vernon in Baltimore. We're planning to go to the Enoch Pratt Library and maybe the Walters, so we're looking for something in the general vicinity of those locations. Walking distance would be ideal, but we could possibly drive for something great (preferably to an area with not insane parking). I'd love to go to Helmand (I've been before, but it's been about 10 years), but I'm not sure if the husband or the toddler would be up for it. Does anyone have any other recommendations?

ETA: I'm thinking restaurants other than Afghan, Indian, Middle Eastern, etc., would probably work best for us. Bonus if they have French fries for the toddler (but not required).

Thanks in advance!

Anyone with an answer? This is for today. I'm going to recommend Brewer's Art, Iggie's Pizza, and *not* The Helmand based on the criteria you specify.