Eritrean Cultural and Community Center, Temporarily a Private Club in Dupont while Renovating 2154 24th Place NE in Langdon

Heyyyyyy my peeps!!!

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that the Eritrean Cultural and Community Center has now closed in it's old location BUT when I went last a few months ago they said they were moving more to the U street area. I have to look up where exactly my waitress said and start conducting some recon among the Eritrean contacts I have in case I can't find it. Just as a note they do some of the best Eritrean food (yes it is ever so slightly different the Ethiopian food!!) in the city so once we pinpoint the location def worth a visit. They are keeping the chef they've told me which was my first question as WE CAN"T LOSE THIS GEM PEOPLE!!! If anyone knows the new location already pweasssseeee let me and da Rock(ers/willians/dunno) know where day @!!! 

May 9, 2016 - "Eritrean Cultural Center Opens Member-Only Club in Dupont" by Tim Regan on borderstan.com

From the article:

"He added that the club will only occupy the Dupont location while its members prepare to open the center’s new permanent home at 2154 24th Place NE in July."

Note this Tweet from Apr 11, 2016.

However, I can find no additional information. This gigantic, curved building is the property according to Google Maps.

On 8/8/2016 at 5:06 AM, DonRocks said:

May 9, 2016 - "Eritrean Cultural Center Opens Member-Only Club in Dupont" by Tim Regan on borderstan.com

From the article:

"He added that the club will only occupy the Dupont location while its members prepare to open the center’s new permanent home at 2154 24th Place NE in July."

Note this Tweet from Apr 11, 2016.

However, I can find no additional information. This gigantic, curved building is the property according to Google Maps.

This is the most recent thing I can find about the Eritrean Cultural and Civic [not Community] Center - I can find no evidence of them having moved into the Langdon property at 2154 24th Pl NE. 

Are they still in South Dupont, have they moved to Langdon, or do they no longer exist?