Catered Summer Party for 50 in Our Arlington Condominium - No Grills Allowed, Any Food Trucks?

ktmoomau

Hello Everyone,

I am exploring catering options for an event for my condo.  We want to do a summer party and will have around 50 likely attendees.  I was hoping to do some fun, summery food perhaps bbq or etc.  We can't have a grill on our property, due to Arlington Code, but my condo has culti sacks where roads end on either side and we might be able to get a permit to use that space and if so would meet the setback requirement.  I am also not opposed to a food truck or just normal catering, but I want the food to be something to attract people to want to come to this event (it is really hard to get people in your condo bldg to show up for events).  District Taco will no longer bring carts to events.  I am getting a proposal from Rocklands and Cava.  It has been hard to get good catering proposals because our date is up in the air because if we have enough budget left over we would like to have live music or another fun activity.  I wanted to see if you all had suggestions on a potential caterer. (Any caterers on this site, please feel free to DM me if this looks like something of interest.)   I know there was a ribs gentlemen on another post that I had thought about ordering from and now I can't find that info to see if this would be up his alley.  We would need options for vegetarians and gluten free options just to make sure everyone has something they would like.  We can provide all tables, plates, flatware, chairs, booze and drinks, etc, needed other than food.