33rd Annual (1984-) Dupont-Kalorama Museums Consortium Walk Weekend, Jun 4-5, 2016

u-bet!

There is a great opportunity tomorrow and Sunday to gain free admittance to some of the lesser-known DC museums that normally charge a fee for entry. It's the Dupont-Kalorama Museum Walk. Participating venues this year include the Christian Heurich House, The Anderson House, the Phillips Collection, and others. There is a free shuttle that makes regular stops at all of the venues throughout the weekend, but I find that most of them are within reasonable walking distance of one another. If you haven't visited any of these museums or it's been awhile, I think it would be well worth your time (and again, free admission to all of the participating museums tomorrow and Sunday).

42 minutes ago, u-bet! said:

There is a great opportunity tomorrow and Sunday to gain free admittance to some of the lesser-known DC museums that normally charge a fee for entry. It's the Dupont-Kalorama Museum Walk. Participating venues this year include the Christian Heurich House, The Anderson House, the Phillips Collection, and others. There is a free shuttle that makes regular stops at all of the venues throughout the weekend, but I find that most of them are within reasonable walking distance of one another. If you haven't visited any of these museums or it's been awhile, I think it would be well worth your time (and again, free admission to all of the participating museums tomorrow and Sunday).

This opened what appears to be malware, just FYI.

10 hours ago, DonRocks said:

It seems okay to me (thanks for the heads-up though) - try clearing your browser, Katelin. 

Actually, I did notice some unusual behavior the first time I clicked on it, so maybe their site got hacked. There is also good info about the event at dc.about.com. That link appears to behave normally.