Momosan, Ramen by Starr Restaurant Group at 342 Lexington Avenue in Murray Hill

Chef Morimoto's Momosan (ramen plus other dishes) opened on April 8, 2016, at 342 Lexington Ave (between 38 and 39th St).  I've eaten there 4 times, and I really like it. 

My favorite is the lunch set.  A small don (rice bowl) and small ramen for $16.  The zuke don, which is raw tuna with soy, sesame, nori, scallion, over rice, is my absolute favorite. Chunks of very fresh raw tuna with a soy sesame seasoning over rice. 

I've had the tonkatsu pork ramen as well as the tan tan - coconut curry ramen - and enjoyed both.   The broths are rich.  The ramen noodles are good but aren't as springy as the noodles at Daikaya. 

I've also enjoyed the chashu salad - lettuce, cucumber, slices of pork.

The dinner menu has a larger selection of appetizers.  I didn't care for the duck in crispy wonton skin (like a little taco), but that was because the sauce was sweeter than I like.  The buta kimchi -- sauteed pork jowl and kimchi - was flavorful and delicious.  The $2 side of rice was on the smaller side, however.  I could have gotten 2 sides of rice.

The ever-observant cheezpowder pointed out to me that I have this listed as a Starr Restaurant. Does anyone know for sure whether it is or not? Just because Morimoto is, I assumed it was, but that's not necessarily the case. (I'll delete this post as soon as I find the answer. Thanks!)