Tubular vs. Acinar - A Pictorial Display of the Difference

DonRocks

Glands come in one of two basic flavors (no, not vanilla and chocolate): tubular and acinar <--- click to hear it pronounced.

We all know what "tubular" means (of or pertaining to a tube), as demonstrated by Mike Oldfield's "Tubular Bells" (Linda Blair is having one Hell of an orgasm at 2:17):

And we all know what "gland" means, as demonstrated by Regan (Linda Blair) barfing on Father Damien (Jason Miller):

The stomach, as a whole, is an organ, but it's packed with gastric glands, as Linda so eloquently taught us.

Anyway, now that I have your attention, back to the two basic shapes of glands: tubular and acinar - I don't really see the difference:

Screenshot 2016-06-16 at 09.42.44.png

"Tubular" is #1, "Acinar" is #4 (if you struggle remembering the name, just recall the phrase, "She has a good acinar."). Now, "acinar" is supposed to be shaped like a "raspberry," i.e., containing many different lobes (think of all those red dots on a single raspberry, as opposed to a smooth-skinned grape). *That* is easy to visualize, but I don't see it from the above Wikipedia drawing - both the tubular and acinar examples look almost identical.

So, would someone please clarify this for me? I'm probably missing something obvious, but I just don't see it.

Making the ho-hum (I gave her a tip), and monotonous buckets of fun,
Mr. Creosote. <--- Didn't know this, did you!