50/50 Taphouse, 50 Burgers and 50 Taps in Winchester

Stopped in 50/50 Taphouse recently. Large place near the south end of the pedestrian mall, bar area was doing decent business at a Saturday lunchtime. The deal here is that they have 50 taps (more than 50 now, actually), and 50 burgers. The beer list tended towards high-ABV stuff that I wasn't in a position to drink at the time, so I went with an Avery White Rascal, which I'm not sure I'd ever had on tap before and had a noticeable alcohol character that I don't remember from the canned version, and a Civil Life American Brown, which I liked. Both were about $1 cheaper than standard DC-area prices. The "50 burgers" thing sounded gimmicky given that any place with a standard list of toppings will have more than 50 permutations, but they do in fact have 50 burgers that aren't just combinations of the same small group of toppings. The 50/50 Burger ($11) was a little busy (cheese and cheese sauce together?) but an okay bar burger. They have a few "extreme" burgers on their menu that get up to $20. Friendly bartenders. 

Not knowledgeable about the Winchester dining scene at all, but I'd rate this a solid beer and burger joint.

Speaking of beer, the Wal-Mart in Winchester had a nice display featuring Virginia craft beers--I never go to Wal-Mart locally, is this a standard thing? Picked up a six-pack of Brothers Good Adweiss (Hefeweizen) for the hot days to come.