Dog Tag Bakery - Georgetown Bakery Staffed by Disabled Veterans and Caregivers on 32nd and Grace Street

I had a fantastic blondie from DogTag Bakery this afternoon. It was dense and buttery and full of butterscotch chips. Perfect treat for a movie (shhh). I've gone there a few times and generally been happy with my treats; the pumpkin mini-loaf is wonderful when they have it. They're a nut-free bakery, which I love as a person with several nut allergies.

DogTag Bakery is the work experience part of a job training program operated by DogTag Inc., a non-profit, in conjunction with Georgetown University's School of Continuing Studies. It's staffed by veterans with disabilities participating in the program and employees of DogTag Inc., who are training them.

10 hours ago, Xochitl10 said:

I had a fantastic blondie from DogTag Bakery this afternoon. It was dense and buttery and full of butterscotch chips. Perfect treat for a movie (shhh). I've gone there a few times and generally been happy with my treats; the pumpkin mini-loaf is wonderful when they have it. They're a nut-free bakery, which I love as a person with several nut allergies.

DogTag Bakery is the work experience part of a job training program operated by DogTag Inc., a non-profit, in conjunction with Georgetown University's School of Continuing Studies. It's staffed by veterans with disabilities participating in the program and employees of DogTag Inc., who are training them.

For those of you not familiar with it, it's directly across the street from Chaia taqueria.  Very nice place, even if it can't compare to Baked & Wired (but what can?).