Dining in Columbia

Any recommendations that are new and interesting in Columbia? Went to Iron Bridge, which was lovely. Looked at the Dining Guide, but it hasn't been updated (there are repeats on the list, Iron Wine and Bangkok Garden listed twice) recently. Anyone have any suggestions? Casual-ish? Victoria still any good?

S

---

Victoria Gastro Pub (dracisk)

I am going to Victoria Gastro Pub tomorrow, if I get any food I'll report back.

One place a lot of people like is Leelynn's in Ellicott City. I have gotten small things at happy hour and have been happy with them, but I haven't eaten dinner there.

I have had good meals at Royal Taj.  Better than average Indian food (obviously) in a very ornate restaurant. Great service when I have been there.

Another I can not personally recommend because I haven't been is Ananda. It is pretty popular around here.

I need to get out more.

Every time I have been to Sushi Sono, I have had a great meal. It has been a few months since my last visit but they have always been consistent... very fresh and well prepared sushi.

Also in Columbia, a Clyde's restaurant, nothing new or exciting but a solid choice.

For some good homestyle cooking, try Shannon's in Ellicott City.

I really ended up liking Victoria. They have happy hour from 5-7, and pass out small apps from 6-7. I had a few of their Manor Hill - the Grisette in a can, and the IPA on draft. We had duck poutine and my lovely date had a slider. 

Ananda is really cool, a beautiful space. The food is great, too. 

---

Manor Hill Brewing (DonRocks)
Tersiguel's (DaveO)