Manor Hill Brewing - The Marriner Family's Brewery and Taproom in Ellicott City

21 hours ago, Simul Parikh said:

I really ended up liking Victoria. They have happy hour from 5-7, and pass out small apps from 6-7. I had a few of their Manor Hill - the Grisette in a can, and the IPA on draft. We had duck poutine and my lovely date had a slider. 

I'm sure you know this, but others may not: Manor Hill Brewery is based right there in Ellicott City.

The Marriner family also owns Victoria Gastro Pub, and will be opening another restaurant, FoodPlenty, hopefully later this year.

I've been to Manor Hill once and really enjoyed it. Large selection of beers to suit a variety of tastes, nice interior, friendly staff. You can take your own tour through the (small) brewing area. Be prepared to not be able to take home the beers you like the most. Some are available all of the time in cans or growlers, others are only available in one, some not at all. Not uncommon, but maybe just because they make more beers than some of the other local craft breweries it seemed more of what I wanted was unavailable. Possibly just a bad coincidence.

Note that you do need reservations. They're often available last minute and there's no fee to reserve your spot, but they've had to implement the policy because of neighbor complaints.