O'Learys Seafood Restaurant, Will Peterson, Owner as of 2016, at 310 Third Street in Annapolis

Not sure why O'learys does not have a thread here and shame on me as I have been here a few times.  Had the pleasure of a Wine Maker dinner here last night arranged by the owner Wil Peterson and Dawn Carpenter from Wines Cellars of Annapolis.   Suffice it to say that we were blown away by the food the chef put out.  Pork Belly with a Mle Sauce put me close to a food coma.

O'learys is a pretty space, close to the water and specializing in seafood.  Dinner started with a Scallop with pesto done perfectly.  Every dish was paired with wine and it was a perfect evening.

Wil Peterson took ownership of O'Learys last year and he has just hired a great chef to raise the bar even higher.  Annapolis hits it's stride once all the tourists have left and is really back to the locals once the boat shows in October have passed.

Should be raised to Italic, highly recommended

This was probably the first "nice" restaurant I went to after graduating college.  When I lived in Annapolis during the 1990's I always thought it was the best seafood place in town.  Since moving away, I probably haven't been back in a dozen years.  When I moved away, I always said the places I missed were this place, Giolitti's Deli, and 49 West.

• Like 2