Which Wich - Quick-Serve Sandwich Franchise in Several Area Locations

I didn't see a thread on Which Which, so I thought I would start one  website here:  https://www.whichwich.com/#!/

Mon-Sat 10:00 am to 9:30 pm, Sun 11:00 am to 6:00 pm

We go to the Ballston location when we go, their staff is nice and it is very efficient.  They have very little inside seating, but they have some outside tables under the awning to eat at, as well.  I have found a number of their subs to be pretty good, not anything like a homemade sub shop, but definitely a step above Subway.   I like it just a bit better than Potbelly, as I find there to be more options and easier to select what you want in the ordering process, plus they keep later hours than the Potbelly near us. I find their hours to actually be later than many of the places near us, so it is a later evening oh shoot I need to eat and darn I just missed many other closing times option in Ballston.  I got their Philly Cheesesteak with provolone special recently and was quite happy with it.  I also like that they have the fancy coke machine.

Which Wich is the closest food offering to my office, which sits in a bit of a food desert.  Most of us will occasionally visit if its raining and we don't want to walk further or if we don't have much time, but I try to avoid if possible.  Toppings tend to be glopped on, and unlike Subway, its hard to say 'a little of this' or 'not too much of that' if they are heavy handed.  The cold cuts I've had seems to be pretty low quality, though to be fair I haven't tried the cheesesteak mentioned above.  The location on E St NW doesn't have the fun coke machine, but I do like their refillable, large plastic soda cups.

Their breakfast sandwiches are actually not bad, but the E St location tends to open at various hours in the morning and often they 'forget' to take down the closed sign, so more often than not I end up with a bagel from Greenberry's next door.  

P.s. I think the thread title needs a spell check on the second 'wich'

I got the idea that downtown location may be the redheaded stepchild of the locations, just from the address and hours, etc. I was surprised ours operates as efficiently and well as they seem to do, they are by the chipotle that has consistently the worst service of any Chipotle I've been to.

Had a chicken salad sub with spinach and cucumbers yesterday and leftovers today.  The sandwich held up very well overnight, as did the toppings surprisingly enough.  It is a very creamy chicken salad, but I thought it had nice flavor and although creamy wasn't overwhelmingly mayo flavored.