"Man of La Mancha" (1964) - Musical by The Arlington Players at Thomas Jefferson Community Theater - Sep 23 - Oct 15, 2016

weezy

Went to see this theater's production of Man of La Mancha today.  Excellent work by cast and crew and orchestra, and I recommend it for anyone who likes live theater, with tickets that cost about the same price as just the parking at KenCen.  In an area of this size, one of the things I love is that the community theaters have such a deep and wide pool of talent to draw from, and ACT certainly used it to their advantage.  The actor playing Sancho Panza was a particular favorite for me, he has good acting chops and a delightful, distinctive tenor voice.

They work out of the Thomas Jefferson Community Center Theatre off S. Glebe Road in Arlington, and do three productions a year. I believe there is still another week or so for this play.   

9 hours ago, weezy said:

Went to see this theater's production of Man of La Mancha today.  Excellent work by cast and crew and orchestra, and I recommend it for anyone who likes live theater, with tickets that cost about the same price as just the parking at KenCen.  In an area of this size, one of the things I love is that the community theaters have such a deep and wide pool of talent to draw from, and ACT certainly used it to their advantage.  The actor playing Sancho Panza was a particular favorite for me, he has good acting chops and a delightful, distinctive tenor voice.

They work out of the Thomas Jefferson Community Center Theatre off S. Glebe Road in Arlington, and do three productions a year. I believe there is still another week or so for this play.   

There's also a 1972 Man of la Mancha film with Peter O'Toole and Sophia Loren that shouldn't be too hard to dig up on the internet.