Grumps Cafe, Breakfast, Brunch, and Burgers in Annapolis and Crofton

On 6/13/2016 at 0:29 PM, ktmoomau said:

There is one [an Eggspectation] in Annapolis near my hairdresser (yes, I drive to Annapolis to get my hair done, my lady is worth it) and my Mom and I will get breakfast there.  In Annapolis, and other places, it is getting harder and harder to find places that offer a fairly normal "plain" breakfast.  I don't expect it to be exciting, I just want some eggs, but I don't want them to be expensive or awful either, and I don't want a buffet.  It normally meets that expectation.  

Check out Grumps on Forrest drive for Breakfast.  Very Local, you will be happy.

4 hours ago, MarkS said:

Check out Grumps on Forrest drive for Breakfast.  Very Local, you will be happy.

I forget Grumps is over there!  Grumps is very good.

My hairdresser used to be right beside Regina's (which I LOVED) she moved a little after Regina's closed.  I liked my hairdresser's location there better too because I could also stop and get a bagel when I was running late.  She is now right by Eggspectations which is why we went.  But that last meal left me definitely not wanting to go back anytime soon, so I will have to plan better.  There are more lunch options in that area that are more acceptable.   (I go to the hairdresser with my friend, and sometimes my Mom too, which is great as we can chat while we get our hair done, but it means it takes a while and so we get hungry. If only Giolotti's and Grumps delivered.)