DC Dinner for a Group of Premier Radiologists

Simul Parikh

It's a little (ok, maybe quite a bit) less fancy the above suggestions, but Stomping Ground in Del Ray will do private dinners (limited to Tues, Wed, Sat, and Sun). I recently attended a private birthday dinner there and it was a lot of fun. AND the food was great, as it has been when I've eaten there during their regular Thurs/Fri dinner service.

Chef Nicole will work with you to create a menu and the large communal table would work for a group your the size of the one you're inquiring for...

Fiola Mare is $4500 for a room minimum, +$175 room fee. $390/person before tax/tip... 

Fiola pending ... 

Kinship $4500 minimum + $2000 room fee. $542/person before tax and tip

Metier - $3000 minimum, service included. $250/person before tax.

Who knew that Metier would be the best "deal"?

6 hours ago, Simul Parikh said:

Fiola Mare is $4500 for a room minimum, +$175 room fee. $390/person before tax/tip... 

Fiola pending ... 

Kinship $4500 minimum + $2000 room fee. $542/person before tax and tip

Metier - $3000 minimum, service included. $250/person before tax.

Who knew that Metier would be the best "deal"?

Oh jesus.  I'd rent a luxury van, go to G&M South of Baltimore for amazing crab cakes, drink a lot of liquor, have a lot of fun and save a ton of money.  Leave the driving to the van driver, pay him/her well.  Then I'd do the same thing at one other place with absolutely great comfort food and a lot of booze.  At least two great evenings for the price of one of those places.  You can do it 3 times.   Let loose.  You premier radiologists need to ho down somewhere where it is more relaxing and the booze is flowing.