The Hotel Hershey, an Upscale Resort Built in 1933 at Hersheypark, Hershey, PA

Ericandblueboy

Stayed at the Hershey Hotel last night, in a round about way of going to my bro's in NJ.

Lunch was at Devon's Seafood.  Had a ditzy server.  After some prolonged waiting, she came up and said she didn't know we were in her station.  She then forgot an extra order of clams, and sides of whipped potato and Brussels sprouts.  The food was pretty good though, for Hershey.

Dinner was at Trevi 5, within the Hershey Hotel.  Note: the garden was pretty barren in November and the sweet lights weren't very exciting.  The Italian fountain in the hotel is cool tho.  Dinner was pretty good, for Hershey. Breakfast buffet was just meh.   

The hotel was packed with kids and the fire alarm went off at 3 a.m.  The  rooms are a bit dated but the service is very friendly.  The restaurant area is themed to look like a courtyard with a fountain in the middle.

15 hours ago, Ericandblueboy said:

Stayed at the Hershey Hotel last night, in a round about way of going to my bro's in NJ.

Stayed there once about thirty years ago - do they still put the Hershey bar on your bed?

I'll tell you what, when you're a kid, driving through that town, and you see the "Candy Kiss" streetlights, it's pretty exciting.