The Copper Crust Company, Sean and Nicole Austin's Baked Goods in Central Market House and Spring Garden Township - Downtown York

I wrote this up several weeks ago, but worth repeating. 

The Copper Crust Company is a god send to this carb addict. Its located right inside the Central Market in downtown York. The owners are originally from NY, city proper, I may add.  They brought their skills to town. An everything bagel that a New Yawker would eat!! Although, I do believe the secret to NY bagels & pizza dough is the water. This should be on a list of MUST eat places while visiting the area, among many more. But rec needs to wait til my next review!!

building suspense,

kat

IMG_6945.JPG

Today I am doing a happy dance that Copper Crust will be opening  a brick and mortar dangerously close to my place of work. I could possibly justify ordering from this spot everyday if I walk there for my order. Otherwise no amount of Lycra or pajama jeans will cover my fluffy curves.. I will report back with what I will indulge in this later this afternoon after I recover from my butter, and pastry induced coma.