Dolce Mia - Mia Gatto's Upscale Italian Desserts: Being Introduced into the Washington, DC Area at the Wholesale Level

Mia Gatto

Hello All!  My name is Mia Gatto, I own Dolce Mia, an upscale Italian dessert company, and have known Don Rockwell for over 25 years (although we also haven't seen each other in that long) - Don encouraged me to post here about my company, so here I am! I've always loved food (all cuisines) and gourmet cooking, it's actually a "family-inherited" passion which I got from my parents who immigrated from Sicily in 1964.  Which brings me to Dolce Mia...we just celebrated our 10 year anniversary and now are re-launching as we partnered with an excellent bakery manufacturer, Bread and Chocolate, in Alexandria, who will make and distribute for us throughout MD, DC and VA.  We are very excited!  I attached our press release.  Please take a look at our website www.dolcemiadesserts.com.  We are strictly wholesale at this time and are looking for high-end restaurants, hotels, specialty grocers and cafes, caterers, etc, that may be interested in carrying our product.

On a more personal note, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and learning a lot from you!  Thank you DonRockwell.com!

Mia

DM.press.rel.12.5.2016.docx