Djenno Bacvic - Photographer for Family Portraits, Weddings, and Corporate Events (HC)

If anyone is looking for a great photographer whether it be for a family shoot or wedding, this guy is awesome.  Being in the business as long as I have been recommending purveyors has never been a top priority simply because I deal with so many of them on a day to day situation. Djenno was awesome to deal with and has always been highly recommended not because he is over the top but because of his approach. Photographers from what I now know have to read so many different cards before getting the right shot. Lighting, scene, the individuals they are shooting and so on. When it came time to take some pictures of my boys for the family, we had never used a professional before always opting for the iPhone shot. My wife having worked with Djenno before while planning events (which is what she does in her spare time) said she wanted him to do the pictures and she couldn't have been more right. He was great to work with, had a plan of places to take the pictures from that would be a good setting not just for me and my wife but my two little ones. He couldn't have been any nicer to work with when it came to getting a 3 year old and 10 year old to hold positions, get into certain positions. I guess having two little girls as he does helps to be able to communicate to children. The pictures were fantastic and like I said I would recommend him for any style of photo shoot. Djenno Bacvic Website

Josh Radigan