Breakfast or Brunch on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day

beachgirl54

Normally, I'd be eating Chinese food and seeing a movie.  But thinking outside the box and wondering where my son and I could go for brunch or lunch on both the 24th and the 25th. Open to any kind of cuisine.  We're in Arlington so I'd prefer places that are reasonably close.  Thanks.

Me Jana in Courthouse is open for lunch on Christmas (we're going for dinner, which has become a tradition for us). And it's near the movie theater in case you want to do that. It is booking up, though.

Ambar is open early for brunch (I haven't been yet, and for me their dinner menu looked more appealing than their brunch menu, but it's an option and the food is supposed to be good).

A lot more Arlington restaurants are open for breakfast, brunch, or lunch on Christmas Eve. Lyon Hall, Liberty Tavern, Yayla, Lebanese Taverna, Mazagan, Osteria da Nino, and Kapnos are good options (caveat that I've enjoyed dinner at all of these but not tried their brunch options except for Lyon Hall - good housemade doughnuts there).  Yona and Pepita Cantina are open then too, but I haven't been there so I only know what I've read about them (I know people liked Yona with the previous chef, but don't know now that he's left).

• Like 1