In-N-Out Burger, a Legendary Irvine-Based Hamburger Franchise with Numerous Area Locations

liam said:
If you're flying into SFO and need a burger fix, the nearest In N Out Burger is one exit south on 101. It's at the Millbrae Ave. exit, just west of the highway. You can see the sign from the highway (but not until after you will have passed the exit).

Or you could try the In-N-Out Hotline to get directions to your nearest In-N-Out. 1-800-786-1000

On 1/22/2018 at 9:21 AM, arlingtonkabob said:

How I miss In n Out. a lot of people compare shake shack with INO but there truly isn't any comparison. Animal style fries literally pop up in my dreams!:wub:

Just don't get Joe Heflin started on In-n-Out!

Here's In-n-Out's main thread in the Los Angeles Forum, for those who can't get enough double-double animal style.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kibbee Nayee said:

I fail to see the attraction. I've had INO all up and down the west coast, and as far east as Las Vegas. I can name a dozen burger chains at least as good or better. 

That is correct. In-N-Out is the Chick-Fil-A of the West Coast - Chick-Fil-A was really good up until their massive expansion several years back; now, the recipe has changed, and the sandwiches are no longer worth detouring a mile off the interstate to get.

If anyone from Chick-Fil-A sees this and wishes to debate me publicly about the changed recipe, I'll be happy to, even though I can't prove it, since I obviously didn't have the old recipe - I just know what I taste.

I don't know what's so damned gifted about my palate that I'm the only person who can notice these things (I don't really believe that's true; I just think most people don't pay attention). 

• Like 2