Dining in North Arlington

20 hours ago, MidwestTransplant said:

I really loved this place when it opened.  I unfortunately agree that Arlington is rapidly becoming a wasteland of dining destinations, although I have to try Ambar.

I liked Ambar, but will need to try it again to see if it'll be a regular place for us or not. 

Haven't been to Pamplona yet, but they sound appealing. Can't find their website/menu, though.

Not fine dining, but I'm looking forward to trying Bar Bao when it opens in Clarendon (reportedly next month). 

22 hours ago, DonRocks said:

Thank you! Of course I should have tried the Dining Guide. But I am surprised it didn't come up on my google search.

Me Jana is also still excellent - I just didn't think of them because we go there frequently enough that it's not a special occasion place for us like Willow was. But we almost always take visitors there, as well as going ourselves for nice dinners.

4 hours ago, Genevieve said:

Thank you! Of course I should have tried the Dining Guide. But I am surprised it didn't come up on my google search.

Don't forget we went offline except to members for about 6 months last year - for all their wisdom, Google still hasn't reindexed everything. They'll get around to it eventually, but they're moving slowly.