The "F" Word American production

weezy

I got an email that there is going to be an American production of The F Word with Gordon Ramsey and it is casting teams of four to compete.  It's calling for families, groups of friends, etc. to try out.  Anyone in our foodie family want to give it a shot? 

4 hours ago, Pool Boy said:

The F Word was the best show he ever made. I actually liked all of the other non-competitive bits of the original show more than anything.

I thought it was good, too.  I always liked the celebrity face-off dish competition -- especially remember James May getting soused making some boozy dessert.

36 minutes ago, weezy said:

I thought it was good, too.  I always liked the celebrity face-off dish competition -- especially remember James May getting soused making some boozy dessert.

It was a show where he mostly cooked or did bits about finding guys who fished and provided really good seafood to restaurants and markets. He was a bit douchey when he named the pigs he raised Trinny and Susannah, but made up for it a little bit when he actually went to the slaughterhouse to learn how it all worked. No shouting. No endless 'fucking hell' (although, truth be told, I am a swarthy sailor in my own everyday language). Like I said, best show he has done.