Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ktmoomau

Help Me Support The Campagna Center

1 post in this topic

Hey Everyone,

I try not to post things like this on here, but I am selling raffle tickets to benefit the Campagna Center, a really incredible non-profit here in Alexandria that provides services for children and families in need- they provide ESL classes with childcare, mentoring and college prep for high school students, opportunities for middle school students in the Building Better Futures Program, Head Start and Early Head Start, as well as, young mother classes and assistance.  I need to sell at least five tickets, and really since I am the Chair of the Junior Friends of the Campagna Center next year, I really need to sell more or it will look really bad, and I will feel bad because they provide really critical services here in Alexandria often covered by the county/city in other areas.  So I need your help!!!  Let me know if you will support The Campagna Center, and have a chance for a really fun weekend.  Matt and I haven’t had time to get to MGM yet, but I hear the line-up for shows is pretty good!  I can take payment by cash, check (preferred), paypal, venmo or credit card (least preferred just because I hate to ask for people's information from them), please just Direct Message me.

MGM NATIONAL HARBOR GETAWAY
Benefitting The Campagna Center
*A one night stay for two at the luxurious MGM National Harbor
*Dinner for two at Fish by Jose Andres or Voltaggio Brothers Steak House
*Two theatre tickets to a show at The Theater at MGM National Harbor
For Complete details, visit 
www.campagnacenter.org/events/brightfutures

Drawing will be held at the Bright Futures Benefit on Friday, June 2, 2017
You need not be present to win.
Tickets $20 each

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0