Cotton Candy Grapes

DonRocks

I'm having what's known as "Cotton Candy Grapes," seasonal California grapes which are almost surely bred for maximum sweetness (note the other bizarre types of grapes on their web page) - they really do have a confectionary quality to them, while being quite large and extremely succulent. There's nothing "gross" about them; they're very good, although the extreme, high-toned sweetness may throw some people off at first.

Cotton Candy Grapes on grapery.biz

59 minutes ago, sandynva said:

they sound really interesting. where did you get them? the gumdrops on the page you linked to sound fabulous. 

They're at grocery stores in the San Francisco-Sacramento area, but their website lists where you can find them nationwide.

Wegmans generally carries them when in season.  Although I don't know if they are proprietary, I got something which is at least similar at the Pentagon City Costco over the weekend.  I will look at the package when I get home to see what exactly I purchased.  I added the last sentence as their website lists availability in August and a little bit of September so now I am confused as to what I purchased.