lackadaisi (Bicycle)

3 pounds down and 11 to go.

And, I haven't deprived myself of a single thing that I actually wanted to eat (okay, I opted for gnocci instead of a fois gras en croute, but that gnocci turned out to be amazing, and the fois gras really would have been too heavy for me). I just stopped eating the crap that I didn't really want anyway.

I'm not thrilled by my progress. I haven't lost a single pound in the past week, but I haven't gained any either. :lol:

I think that my problems are two-fold, or more accurately, that I only have 1/2 the problem that it seems. First, I did not do a great job of tracking what I ate last week. The holiday at the beginning of the week threw me off, but no excuse. Second, I think that I actually have converted some fat weight into muscle weight. My trainer has been killing me the past couple weeks, and my clothes are definitely looser. So, I think that there actually has been some progress, but I am going to make sure to track better this week.

Second, I think that I actually have converted some fat weight into muscle weight. My trainer has been killing me the past couple weeks, and my clothes are definitely looser. So, I think that there actually has been some progress, but I am going to make sure to track better this week.

This is exactly why I prefer the jeans test to the scale. Good job!

No updates from me for a long time, not because I didn't care, but because I was forced to take a nine-month vacation from dieting. Sign me up for the 2008 fit-for-the-summer challenge. For now, I am just happy that I am still under my 2007 fit-for-the-summer start weight.

Good luck to those who are still trying to make their goals! And, congrats to those that already have!