13 minutes ago, DonRocks said:

Is "Breaking Bad" worth the investment? I've watched four episodes, and it really is remarkable (if completely implausible).

Hi Don,

IMO it definitely is completely worth it.  It's definitely one of the best tv shows that I've seen, and Walter White will forever be an iconic TV character.  Also since it's over now, you don't have to worry about investing in a show that might never end or jumps the shark.  This is top notch storytelling from beginning to end.

• Like 1

If you've only watched Season 1 of "Breaking Bad," and stopped, for whatever reason, you should skip directly to Season 2, Episode 6: "Peekaboo."

Watching Season 2 in sequence will give you an extra 15% of "oomph" from the episode, but if you're set against watching in sequence, then watch Peekaboo on its own. In fact, if you only watch two episodes of Breaking Bad in your life, make them, in order:

1) Pilot
2) Peekaboo

(I say this as someone who has only watched through Season 2, Episode 6, so that snippet of advice will undoubtedly change going forward.)

*** SPOILERS FOLLOW (With mouseover - Don't read unless you've watched all episodes of Season 1 and Peakaboo) ***

This is even more tragic than the little boy's story: The dead guy is the janitor. :(

Note the ridge on the foreheads (here's a comparison link - here's the other)  - There's no doubt about it: It's the same person.

There's a reason that the light was fixated on that ridge - so people could go back and find Easter Eggs in the future.

SE4 EP3, "Open House" - Aired Jul 31, 2011 - Directed by David Slade, Written by Sam Catlin, Featured Music: "If I Had a Heart" by Fever Ray

Featuring: Nigel Gibbs as Tim Roberts, Jennifer Hasty as Stephanie Doswell, Bill Burr as Patrick Kuby, Jeremy Howard as Sketchy, Marius Stan as Bogdan Wolynetz, Lavell Crawford as Huell Babineaux

features Bill Burr as a shady "inspector," shaking down a car wash so Skyler can buy it on the cheap. Burr has become known for his stand-up comedy routines.

Screenshot 2019-04-14 at 14.54.32.png

Screenshot 2019-04-14 at 15.13.43.png