Pussers Carribean Grille - A Small, British Virgin Islands Chain of Caribbean Restaurants - Located at Ego Alley in Annapolis

Saturday was a perfect day in Annapolis.  I was with a friend of mine getting our hair done and she had some time and we were starving so we decided to go downtown.  We got a parking spot near Pussers and decided to walk in and just see how long the wait was for an outdoor table.  The wait was long, but when we went to the back bar to the self-seating area a table had just opened up.  There was live music, it wasn't humid, just the right temperature and boats were consistently moving through Ego Alley to give us a nice view.  We got rum punches and painkillers which were really good and just sat and enjoyed the day.  I got some blackened mahi mahi tacos and she got the salmon with rice.  Mine was a little too saucy to eat as tacos without making an incredible mess, so I ate them fork and knife.  They weren't amazing in anyway, but it was good dock food on a casual day with good flavors, fries were definitely previously frozen seasoned fries, but they were fried well and soaked up all the extra taco sauce well.  My friend enjoyed her salmon and was happy about the ample steamed veggies on the dish, we exchanged some fries for broccoli.  Anyway, this place is definitely a bit of a tourist trap, but out on their back deck on a nice day, it really is worth it to just sit with a drink and a snack, especially when they have good music.

On 7/18/2017 at 8:56 PM, MarkS said:

My son enjoys going here with his bros on the boat. He says the painkillers are legit but he hasn't been to the BVIs.

The painkillers are pretty legit, #2 is my preferred, but you need to be cognizant of how many you are drinking, they definitely sneak up on you.