Ciro's NY Pizza, Ciro d'Agostino's Pizzeria in Centreville Crest Shopping Center in Centerville

RaisaB said:
Tony's also has two restaurants in Manassas and one in Centreville. They are all owned by brothers, who are always at work in the kitchen. It is the best pizza in our area.

Ciro's is the Centreville location. According to their web site, they also have a place in Stone Ridge (new community out 50, just past South Riding). I'm not familiar with the Manassas one.

For some reason, my wife likes Ciro's over Tony's, but they're the exact same place as far as I can tell. I prefer Tony's just because I was going to them for years before I found Ciro's. I live right in the middle of both of them, so they each get our business.

The other place I like for pizza is Havabite in Old Town Fairfax.

dgreen said:
Ciro's is the Centreville location. According to their web site, they also have a place in Stone Ridge (new community out 50, just past South Riding). I'm not familiar with the Manassas one.

For some reason, my wife likes Ciro's over Tony's, but they're the exact same place as far as I can tell. I prefer Tony's just because I was going to them for years before I found Ciro's. I live right in the middle of both of them, so they each get our business.

The other place I like for pizza is Havabite in Old Town Fairfax.

I want to say that the owners are related (Cousins I believe - and both from NY).

I've written Ciro's, but in case they don't get the message, does anyone know the relation between Ciro's New York Pizzeria (this place) and Ciro Ristorante in Aldie? From the picture on their home page, it seems "obvious" that these are Ciro d'Agostino's three daughters, but who knows? All that matters to me is: Are the businesses related, or are they completely separate entities? (Even if they're related, they'd each have their own thread (assuming they each have their own name), but I can link them via a common Tag.)