Feliz Navidad

DonRocks

On 1/10/2009 at 11:59 PM, Beto said:

Do you think that 2009 could possibly top last year's stunning success?

¿Es posible?

It didn't top it, but it equaled it in every way!

Thank you all, for another riveting year in our Spanish Classified forum!

(Which I will leave in tact, simply because I think it's the right thing to do.)

Our Spanish Classifieds Forum is now 8 years old, and it has been 5 years since I've taken the time to laud its success - I haven't wanted to appear arrogant.

But it's time, so let's all raise a glass of Champagne - no, Cava! - to the consistency of this wonderful resource: Every single year has been equal to the one before.

And to an equally successful 2015!

On 12/25/2007 at 10:42 PM, DonRocks said:

Just thought I'd say ¡Gracias! for an overwhelmingly successful year in our Spanish Classifieds forum. laugh.gif

On 1/6/2010 at 10:39 PM, DonRocks said:

It didn't top it, but it equaled it in every way!

Thank you all, for another riveting year in our Spanish Classified forum!

(Which I will leave in tact, simply because I think it's the right thing to do.)

On 1/6/2015 at 11:46 AM, DonRocks said:

Our Spanish Classifieds Forum is now 8 years old, and it has been 5 years since I've taken the time to laud its success - I haven't wanted to appear arrogant.

But it's time, so let's all raise a glass of Champagne - no, Cava! - to the consistency of this wonderful resource: Every single year has been equal to the one before.

And to an equally successful 2015!

I don't mean to brag, but it's hard for me to contain my overweening pride: 9 full years of our Spanish Classifieds forum!

Also, we can now celebrate the 4th anniversary of our post!

Thank you again to everyone for taking something I started, just because I thought it was the right thing to do, and turning it into the insatiable monster that it currently is.

Cheers!

Rocks