Photo

Pizzeria Orso, S. Maple Ave. in Falls Church - Chef Will Artley Has Left The Restaurant

Falls Church American Italian Pizza Small Plates

• Please log in to reply
352 replies to this topic

#351 RaisaB

RaisaB

Amused by Arrogance

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 11:19 PM

This is horrible. I have been to this restaurant regularly this year and Will is the reason why. It was actually my favorite. My night is ruined. Ugh.

---

[I most certainly don't "Like" that your night is ruined, but you captured very succinctly what a lot of people think about this.]

(Will, when you can, please come let us know what's going on. As always, anything you (or anybody else) tells me is private, remains private.)

• DonRocks likes this

#352 hopsing

hopsing

ventworm

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 09:10 AM

We were there Saturday night, our first post-Will visit.  The fried calamari was much better than before.  The porkbelly was definitely not as good--sort of too soupy.  The new poached pear salad my husband said was ho-hum.  We split on the spaghetti and meatballs - I preferred the old way (Artley era) and he preferred the new way (post-Artley).

• DaveO likes this

#353 DannyNoonan

DannyNoonan

ventworm

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 10:12 AM

I have been to Orso twice now in the post-Will era and have been encouraged by what we found both times. We ordered our standard fare and found no striking changes, except for a marked improvement in the calamari as noted above. Fingers crossed that the smooth sailing continues. 

• DaveO likes this
Sean Flanagan
Arlington, VA
"I am affiliated with District Taco."
"His dinner is getting all cold & eaten"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Falls Church, American, Italian, Pizza, Small Plates

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users