Washington Deli, Deli, Pizza, and Catering on 20th & K Street NW

Does anybody have any suggestions as to which restaurants do party platters, those ubiquitous plates of meat, cheese, veggies or specialty items? A lot of the chain restaurants (Chili's, ChickenOut, Maggianos, etc.) have party platters and catering, as do delis (Booeymonger). Of course, grocery stores are also a good way to go for the basics (I recommend Whole Foods). I'm specifically looking for local or smaller chain restaurants that do party platters or catering for small groups. I've come up so far with Cafe Ole on Wisconsin Ave (mezze). Anywhere else?

Thanks!

Washington Deli, which has AMAZING pizza, also has some impressive options on their site (although I've never had anything other than their pizza).

A co-worker of mine was in search of a good slice of pizza, a la Famous Ray's in NYC. Are there any places like this downtown that I somehow happen to be missing?

I'd imagine that a place like this would do well, especially with the lunch crowd...so why are we sans a slice?

Washington Deli on 19th and K...

I concur the pizza is very good. NY-style with crispy bottom, but more doughy crust and some good toppings like portabella mushrooms or greek style plus all of the usual suspects. The slices are also pretty big - 2 is enough for a big lunch for me.

Just went and grabbed two slices. Not as good as I remember from previous visits. The texture of the crust was as good as I remember with a nice crispness, but the sauce was entirely too sweet. Maybe I would have been better served with their white pizza, but I have memories of their standard slice being sooo good.