Don't Know Tavern, Light Street in SoBo - Owner Jason Zink's Sports Bar in Federal Hill

Last week, I went to the Don't Know Tavern in Federal Hill for drinks and some food. The place is a sister bar to No Idea also in the neighborhood. My only beef is that it prides itself in being a Red Sox & Patriots bar - in Baltimore of all places!
Anyways, my friends had heard some good things about the food at the bar. It was good- a bit too greasy, but a little bit better than your usual bar food in South Baltimore.
My friend got the warm spinach salad- they liked it, but felt there was a little too much bacon dressing.
I got the cream of crab and asparagus soup- this was really good- a ton of crabmeat, and a nice blend with the asparagus.
For entrees, I got the grilled cheese- 4 cheeses, tomato and bacon- pretty yummy.
My tablemates got the kobe beef sliders which were pretty good as well, and the meat pizza- with capicola, bacon, sausage, filet mignon, goat cheese and parmesan. The pizza's crust could have been better, but it wasn't too bad. We also tried the duck fat fries that were tasty, but so greasy.
Overall, the food was pretty inexpensive- nothing over $10- not to shabby for a place i can walk to from my house.

I've been absolutely crushing their spicy chicken flatbread sandwich lately. I don't know what it is about it, but it's delicious. I think it might be laced with cocaine. It's not overly complicated, but my roommate and I love it. The only problem is that it sometimes falls apart and gets messy, but it's worth it. The house burger is delicious too. They've redone the menu relatively recently, for what its worth. I often feel like Don't Know gets slept on as a good bar food option because of its location and surrounded by so many great products, but its quickly become one of my favorite spots due to the combination of decent-to-good quality and fairly inexpensive options. In full disclosure, I stop in often enough that I'm at least friendly with most of the bartenders.

The cheap drinks don't hurt either.

I'm here A LOT now - their draft list usually has a couple beers I like (that sometimes disappear from my tab) and the food has really found its identity, so there's your full disclosure. In the kitchen they seem to have really figured out how to offer some delicious bar food for a decent price and still have some "classier" options for entrees that are still delicious. Speaking to the entrees, the fish tacos are in my rotation (the seared tuna is almost perfect when available), the seasonal steak has been good to me in the past, and many of the salads have a variety of flavors that work well together. My one piece of advice - the crab tots are delicious but very heavy and large - don't order them thinking you can split an order and then each order a sandwich. The burger still hasn't changed from above, this spring they've added one with a slice of pork belly on top, and my favorite seasonal has been the Corky - basically a turkey BLT with fried green tomatoes. It's gotten to the point where I haven't ordered something that I haven't liked.