Bethesda Lunch Bunch (BLB)

Hello all,

Working, living, playing, or doing someelse weekedays in Bethesda? Want to put together a lunch bunch to meet occasionally? Let me know and maybe we can get a group to eat lunch every once in a while....

Scott

PS Sorry, if you were looking for the book loving babe fan club, you will have to look elsewhere.

Anyone up for Monday - The Burger Joint (The new place @ Woodmont & Fairmont) 12:30pm

So new even their website still says coming soon (Wonder if they were trying for a soft opening and got blown away today with just the street traffic since it was so nice out).

Let me know.

Anyone up for Monday - The Burger Joint (The new place @ Woodmont & Fairmont) 12:30pm

So new even their website still says coming soon (Wonder if they were trying for a soft opening and got blown away today with just the street traffic since it was so nice out).

Let me know.

Can't this Monday, but I might be able to make it on the 12th.

How does Monday June 16th look for everyone...er anyone?
I was just thinking that we haven't gotten together for lunch in a long time. Having said that, next Monday is bad. I'll be en route to Costa Mesa, CA. But let's try to do this more often!

That date would normally work, as it's on my every-other-Monday-telework schedule, but I have to take the kids to the airport on the 16th, so I'm otherwise engaged for lunch.

Monday the 30th is my next available date...

Bump

Anyone want to have lunch next Friday May 15th? I am thinking the burger joint, but really anything would be good!

We'll see, I've already got Thursday at Ghar e Kabab with Heather and xcanuck (and anyone else who wants to join).

But...... (see PM)

We'll see, I've already got Thursday at Ghar e Kabab with Heather and xcanuck (and anyone else who wants to join).

But...... (see PM)

I'd love to have yo guys at BGR:The Burger Joint. As you know Fridays are crazy, but if you let me know what time (approx) ill make sure to save you a table outside. I'll even throw in some desserts... Have a good weekend and send me a direct message if youd like me to save yo guys a spot thx Mark

Anyone interested in checking out Freddy's Lobster and Clams on Friday? Say, 12:30?

(Having eaten there last night, I can urge everyone to try the homestyle clam chowder, the buttery, unthickened lobster bisque (with homemade blueberry muffin acting as a foil for the butter), and cold lobster roll. Onion rings were great and fries (eaten cold this morning) were too. Fried whole belly clams might catch the uninitiated off-guard, so don't order these expecting clam strips.)

Fried whole belly clams might catch the uninitiated off-guard, so don't order these expecting clam strips.

No, I'd order them hoping they'd be as good as the brilliant ones that the late Bobby's Crabcakes used to serve...