Hank's Tavern & Eats, University Town Center in Hyattsville

We took advantage of the 20% off coupon and got carryout last night. Monica was very helpful with our order and my spouse liked the atmosphere as she picked up de grub. The chicken wings (Hot wing duo with Chipolte and Buffalo sauces) were merely ok; however the onion rings and the shrimp with very gouda grits, peppers,onions, and andouille sausage (I've had better) were good. We will stroll over for dinner soon. I think Chef Geoff may be involved with this venture????

We took advantage of the 20% off coupon and got carryout last night. Monica was very helpful with our order and my spouse liked the atmosphere as she picked up de grub. The chicken wings (Hot wing duo with Chipolte and Buffalo sauces) were merely ok; however the onion rings and the shrimp with very gouda grits, peppers,onions, and andouille sausage (I've had better) were good. We will stroll over for dinner soon. I think Chef Geoff may be involved with this venture????

Hank is geoffTracy's son's name. This is a venture that he and his brother are working together on