Hai Ky Mi Gia, Eden Center - Closed

ema said:
Hai Ky Mi Gia specializes in soup noodle. You get a choice of toppings (shrimp, mixed seafood, roast duck, roast quail, or pork), shrimp cracker, Chinese chives, tiny bits of rendered pork fat, and lettuce over yellow noodle or rice noodle, with the soup either laddle on top of the noodles or served on the side.

How did you like it? I didn't think there was much of a difference between their soup and the ones commonly found at Cantonese restaurants but it's been a long time since I've had Cantonese egg noodle soup (I don't like the thin Cantone egg noodle at all).

How did you like it? I didn't think there was much of a difference between their soup and the ones commonly found at Cantonese restaurants but it's been a long time since I've had Cantonese egg noodle soup (I don't like the thin Cantone egg noodle at all).

Take it from a Vietnamese. The foods serve in there is loaded with MSG !

I was here for early lunch/late breakfast, around 10:30 a.m. Both servers in the restaurant at that time were hispanic, although my server had no problem pronoucing the dishes I ordered in Vietnamese. On the front of the small menu were egg noodle dishes, translated into English. On the back of the menu, under new items, were dishes that weren't translated into English, including bun bo hue (the spicy noodle soup that I've been eating quite a bit lately), banh xeo (crepe with lots of bean sprouts and other stuff). I ordered the bun bo hue and some spring rolls. The noodle soup had a slice of trotter, some beef, beef tendon, shrimp cake, pigs blood - all the goodies you expect in bun bo hue but I didn't think the soup was quite as flavorful as some of the other places I've had it.