Need to Buy New Coffee Making Equipment

Skipper10

I am not sure where to post this, but if you know the answer, I would appreciate it very much if you point me in the right direction.

My church needs to update our coffee prep system, pronto. We have been using 80-100 cup pots that take a long time to heat up and are a pain in the neck to clean. We would like to move to a more sophisticated system that could produce 200 -300 cups in a very short time with minimum clean-up. No, we don't need espresso machine. Where should I look? And once I find them, WHAT should I look for? Thanks in advance. Skipper

We would like to move to a more sophisticated system that could produce 200 -300 cups in a very short time with minimum clean-up. No, we don't need espresso machine. Where should I look? And once I find them, WHAT should I look for? Thanks in advance. Skipper

It's amazing what a search for "high volume coffee brewer" will turn up. No, I have no experience with high volume brewers, but these seem to be built for just such a situation.

Fetco CBS-71AC high volume brewer. The 6 gallon rolling thermal dispensers are sold separately.

CBS-71AC.jpg

It appears Bunn & Fetco have the commercial coffee brewing industry cornered, huh?

At least according to a Coffeegeek post, the OP was asking a similar/same question as yours (was it you?) and the above brands were the responses...

Here's another similiar question with some answers that may help.

But I think ol_ironstomach's pics and responses are waaaaaaay better. :-)

It appears Bunn & Fetco have the commercial coffee brewing industry cornered, huh?

At least according to a Coffeegeek post, the OP was asking a similar/same question as yours (was it you?) and the above brands were the responses...

Here's another similiar question with some answers that may help.

But I think ol_ironstomach's pics and responses are waaaaaaay better. :-)

No, it was not me. Thank you for your response. Very helpful. zora

It's amazing what a search for "high volume coffee brewer" will turn up. No, I have no experience with high volume brewers, but these seem to be built for just such a situation.

Fetco CBS-71AC high volume brewer. The 6 gallon rolling thermal dispensers are sold separately.

CBS-71AC.jpg

Thank you for your help. I did not hit the "track" button and was unaware of your response. zora

Thank you for your help. I did not hit the "track" button and was unaware of your response. zora

In case anyone is confused about this, there is a new poster on the board, Skipper10, whose real name is Zora. I met her at the picnic on Sunday, and she was just as surprised as I was to meet another person with this rather unusual name.