East West Grill, Wilson Blvd. in Clarendon

I could not find a group for this.

East West Grill is across the street from the Whole Foods in Clarendon. We ate there last night for the first time. I really enjoyed the food. Besides getting a very tasty kabob, one gets rice, naan, and two vegetable sides. The kabob was the highlight, moist and with good flavors. The two vegetable sides were a real plus. One could choose between four vegetable curries -- eggplant, a vegetable korma, lentils, and chickpeas were on offer last night. The naan was good. Not very delicate but a large piece and fresh.

According to the menu, there are some more exotic dishes available on the weekend.

I ate here once and enjoyed the bread and chickpeas. I don't remember if I liked the rice or not. The chicken kabob, however, was a little underwhelming. It was moist but not terribly flavorful. Considering how many places there are to get similar pakistani border food (ravi kabob is only a few miles away), I don't see any reason to return. But its not bad by any stretch. If I worked in the area I'd probably drop in for lunch every now and again.