Thai Terrace, Ballston - Thai (with Delivery) on Wilson Blvd. and N. Quincy St. - Closed

I noticed there wasn't a thread on Thai Terrace, and while it may not be Bangkok 54 or Thai Square, Thai Terrace is pretty good, especially for delivery if you live in the area. The one thing that I really like about Thai Terrace is they will make stuff appropriately spicy and won't dull it down for you, unless you request that then I am sure they would. The restaurant is always clean in appearance and the staff is friendly. I like it over 1Gen for neighborhood Thai, and now that Tara Thai is now Temple and an odd amalgamation of its former self, Thai Terrace is our go to I want food fast, I want to walk and I want something different place (although we always order the same things).

Dishes I like are the Noodles From Heaven, Ka Prow and Pad Prik Pao.

But the thing I really like is when you order delivery it arrives hot, well packaged and they never screw up your order. This is something that a lot of places seem to not be able to handle in our area. And if you say you want it spicy, it comes spicy. Very spicy. Anyway don't go out of your way for it, but if you are in the area, especially for delivery you might give it a shot.

Got delivery again last night as both Hubby and I were just whipped. I had the Polynesian special in an attempt to not cause my stomach insane but tasty damage. It was ok, but not as good as other things. It was nicely cooked but the flavor was just a little bland, but it had a nice variety of veggies, which I appreciate.

Also got satays, which with both the peanut sauce and pickled veggie condiment together was worlds more interesting then the plain standard peanut sauce.

I put a little of Hubby's Ka Prow sauce into the polynesian special and it made it much better as leftovers.

It was fine, but the young ones still prefer Ghin Na Ree Thai (who did not answer their phone tonight so I presume they were closed). But I give them props for being open tonight and feeding us well for take out. Happy hour prices (50% off all drinks M-F 4:30 - 7pm) got me a pint of Guinness for $2.95 while I waited for my order. Squeeze.